It’s almost Father’s Day and I know many of you are wondering what to get your wonderful fathers and husbands. I struggle with this year after year because my Dad and husband are two of the hardest people to shop for! One has everything, and the other is very particular. What’s a girl to do? So I’ve curated a list of some amazing Father’s Day gifts that any dad would be thrilled to get. Check it out!
- North Forty Design Wood Bowling Set– This is for any dad that loves to bowl. Handmade in Los Angeles of solid maple and finished with natural beeswax and milk paint stripes, it gets the Plum Joyful healthy seal of approval. Technically it is for kids, but I couldn’t resist because I know how much my husband would love to set this up in the hallway of our house. Who doesn’t want to do a little hallway bowling? It’s fun for the whole family!
- GO PRO– Admittedly some of your dads/husbands will already have a Go Pro. However for those who don’t this is a can’t miss gift. Lightweight with amazing picture quality, it can be mounted to hats, helmets, surfboards. You can even mount it upside down and it will capture right side up, say what? You can control the camera via an App from your iPhone.
- Kalon Shaving Set– Kalon is one of my favorite furniture design companies. This shave kit is made from domestic black walnut with a linseed/wax finish and leather detail. Made sustainably from non-toxic natural materials without skimping on design. These are made to get better with age. Something dad will keep for a long time, and it will be functional AND look good.
- Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones- These can cancel out annoying ambient noise like a jet engine, or say screaming kiddos. And it can be used wirelessly with your phone or tablet devices to play music. It’s a two in one. I say get this for dad and then “borrow” it indefinitely. That’s what I’m gonna do, wink, wink.
- Everlane Modern Snap Backpack- This backpack is super chic, water-resistant, and has a padded laptop compartment. Everlane has complete transparency in regards to their factories so you can see where your item is made and be sure that they are being produced responsibly.
- Rif 6 Cube Moblie Mini Projector– Designed to work with your phone, laptop, tablet or gaming console, this mini projector can project a vivid 120 inch picture onto any blank wall. Portable movie night!
- Smartphone Astronomical Telescope- A telescope that uses your smartphone’s GPS to explore the skies! Remember those summer nights as a kid when you looked trough a telescope and had NO idea what you were looking at? Not anymore my friend.
- Quarterly Gift Box subscription– Quarterly Co will send you a gift box every three months that has been curated by people like Pharrell or Bill Nye the science guy. Depending on what your into, you choose whose box you’d like to receive, and four times a year you will get a box with items hand selected by that person. They have a slew of celebrity types to choose from. I’m going for Bill Nye science guy all the way.
- The Orbit turntable by U-Turn Audio – For those vinyl loving dad’s out there. This one is for the music purists that want an old school authentic musical experience. The Orbit is hand-built and customizable so you can choose your color and add-on’s to suit your taste. Awesome.
- DAD removable tattoos!– In lieu of fancy gifts, get yourself and your babes a removable Dad tattoo, make him breakfast and make the day all about Dad. Catch him when he’s still half asleep and you may be able to convince him that you tattooed your three year old.
Happy Father’s Day!!!!!