This week has been really fun. Hubby came home yesterday from tour, the little juicy Plum is becoming so talkative and comes up with the cutest things that I can hardly stand it. Like the other morning as I was changing her, she said “Good morning diaper, how are you!?” I mean, what? Too cute for words. I’m looking forward to a nice family weekend reconnecting and just hanging out with my favorite two people on earth. Here is a list o’links of things we’ve been digging on the interweb this week.
- Flowers make a space more inviting, and I mean SPACE literally!
- 7 simple tricks that could actually save your life.
- Genius rainy day idea to entertain your little one.
- Why you NEED to quit checking your phone before bed!
- A workout and therapy session in one? Umm…. I think I need this.
- THIS is kind of awesome. Thoughts?
- The best reason to reach for the stars.
- But only reach for the stars if your truly inspired to do so!
- Baby in a box? Kind of genius.
- 38 wonderful life lessons learned in 38 years. Numbers 17,19,29,36 and 37 really spoke to me.
Happy Friday and have a great weekend!