Things have been very busy over here at Casa Plum, so I apologize for the fact that this gift guide is rather late, but I assure you that the shipping on these awesome gifts can be expedited to get to you in time for Mama’s day! Now that I’m a mama I have a new found love and respect for this beautiful day. I have a real appreciation for my own mother now that I have a daughter, and I want to let her know how truly grateful I am for her and all that she sacrificed for me. I now truly know just how much she loves me, and I probably owe her an apology for the decade between 12 and 22. At the very least I hope some of these awesome gifts will atone for my teenage years. I want all mama’s to feel pampered and appreciated on this special day so this guide was created with that in mind.
1. Muriel Brandolini Beach Mattress– I love the beach with all my heart. I’m a Cali girl through and through. But sometimes laying on the sand can be uncomfortable after a while. I especially find this to be true as I get older, and I know it would be unbearable for my mother who has a bad hip. That’s why I love this beach mattress. It’s plush and comfortable and it rolls up for easy carrying and transportation. This would make any beach day luxurious. It can also be used at the park, or just on the grass in your backyard with a good book.
2. Herbivore skin care kit– Herbivore is an incredible line that is made from effective organic food based ingredients. It includes everything a mama could want to pamper her skin, facial mist, facial oil, masks and tinted lip conditioner. The packaging is simple and beautiful, and the products while active, are clean enough to eat so this gift is really great for mom’s of newborns or anyone that is still breastfeeding and wants to avoid toxins.
3. Gorjana mini & me tassel bracelets– This gift is great for mama’s with little ones. My daughter is obsessed with two things, bracelets and tassels. Random I know, which is why I jumped for joy when I found these! Her two favorite things wrapped up into one AND we get to match? I never thought I would be one of those mom’s that wants to match with her kid, but I totally do and I’m not even embarrassed to admit it. Ahh motherhood.
4. Beatrice Valenzuela Sandalia in nude – This is my dream shoe for summer. They are chic and most importantly comfortable. While they are not cheap, I think they are a shoe any mama would get a ton of use out of. They can be worn as slides at the pool or beach, slippers inside the house, and they can be dressed up for a simple casual date night. These are everyday shoes that are as functional as they are stylish.
5. Book of the month club– This is the gift for mama’s who are voracious readers. Choose from a 3, 6 or 12 month subscription and receive a new book in the mail every month that has been thoughtfully curated by a team of fellow book lovers. Every month you will be given five great books to choose from, and your chosen book will be shipped directly to you. This gift is ideal for busy mama’s who don’t have the time to peruse the bookstore, or even the NYT bestseller list looking for a book to download on their kindle. This takes all the work out of it leaving what little free time you may have to simply enjoy a good read.
6. Valleybrink Road mothers day gift box– Valleybrink Road makes absolutely exceptional gift boxes. They are beautifully curated and each one comes with fresh flowers or an air plant if shipping out of state. They are in a class all their own. The mother’s day box contains lavender lotion, cardamom rose tea, a neroli scented candle, lavender tea cookies and chia wonder balm. Everything a mama needs to pamper herself on this much deserved day.
Wishing you all a beautiful, magical Mother’s Day full of love and joy.