<a href=”http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14719621/?claim=479rwmrrrkf”>Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
Plum Picks are all the things that we at Plum Joyful are currently loving. Wether it be a list of things that we are obsessed with, a city guide to the places we think everyone should know about, or a list of links we want to share. For our very first Plum Picks Post, we are going with a List O’Links from around the web to keep you uplifted, inspired, entertained and informed.
1. Dark chocolate makes you SMARTER! I should be freakin Stephen Hawking by now.
2. I Love the MariKondo method of organizing and simplifying your life, but this article made me laugh. It’s entirely true. For those of you who have read The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up and have children, you will probably laugh too. Don’t get me wrong I still advocate for her method, but it took me three weeks to do one closet in my house!
3. I am OBSESSED with THESE fair trade turkish towels, and must have them. If I have towels this fabulous, I will need a swimming pool to go with them as well thank you very much.
4. The inspirational wisdom of Dr. Seuss .
5. I want to attempt a gluten free, dairy free version of THIS beauty. Stay tuned for that.
6. Scientifically proven ways to increase your willpower.
7. Secret Fashion styling tips from a great stylist (and personal friend). This profile was written by my dear friend and fellow blogger Elaine Sir. So this link is a two for one! Check out her blog while your there for incredible parenting profile/interviews with some amazing people including Tom Morello and Sidney Poitier.
8. How color can affect your health and mood.
9. Father and daughter team create non toxic organic female focused condoms and lube. It’s not as creepy as it sounds. It’s actually quite inspirational, AND she’s a fellow NYU grad woot woot!
10. Tips for shooting pictures on your iPhone.