I am a bit of a skincare junkie. Always have been. With very sensitive and temperamental skin, I have always had to pay close attention to my skincare routine. In high school when my friends were falling asleep in their makeup, I had a very particular three-step routine that I had to stick to in order to keep my eczema and breakouts (how’s that for oxymoronic) at bay. Oy. So I know my skincare. I have tried it ALL. When I made the switch to more natural products I had a difficult time finding ones that I felt were as effective as their more “toxic” counterparts. Often times they fell short in one way or another. Night cream was the hardest thing of all. They were either too greasy and heavy, or not moisturizing enough. Until I found Eminence Organics Blueberry Soy Night Recovery Cream. I LOVE this cream so much. It uses a biocomplex of vitamins including Coenzyme Q10 and Alpha Lipoic acid, as well as blueberry juice to tighten pores and non-GMO soy to plump skin and reduce fine lines. The best part is that is smells like blueberry cobbler. Yum.
Why I Love Eminence Organic Skincare
- They use biodynamic ingredients. Biodynamic farming is a farming philosophy that views the farming process as part of a whole ecosystem. It forgoes pesticides in favor of natural pest control, and the seeds are planted and harvested according to the lunar cycles which results in a more nutrient dense plant.
- They use organic ingredients, which you know I love.
- Most of their products are made in Hungary, with a small percentage made in North America. Regulation in China is sketchy at best, and with so many skincare companies producing out of China, it’s so nice to know that these products are made in Europe and America exclusively.
- They don’t use synthetic fragrances, which if you read THIS post, you know why that is so important.
- Many of their products are vegan and gluten-free. *Please check with the company to know which ones, as not all of them are free of gluten and/or vegan.
- Their packaging is BPA free. Yay!
So if you’re looking for a new night cream, give this one a try. I really love it. Side note: Since having my daughter my skin tends towards the dry side. Although it’s starting to shift back towards the oily side lately, I still require A LOT of moisture. So if your someone who has very oily skin, use this cream sparingly. I also use the Calm Skin Chamomile Moisturizer for my day cream, and it’s AWESOME as well. It’s great for any irritation or redness. There you have it! Let me know if you try it and what you think in the comments section below.